Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wii and Valentines

My valentine got me Dance Dance Revolution for the Wii for Valentines Day. I've been wanting it forever. I do not know why. I felt like an elephant in a labyrinth. Stomping around with no concentration! It is sooooooo fun. And not a bad workout either. This morning I played it and the strength training on the FIT. My abs are a little tender now. It's a good feeling. The dancing, aka stomping and swearing, is going to take a bit of getting used to. It's pretty hard for me since I have NO rhythm, but I think I'll like it.

I think I'll like the fun way to exercise. I hope it's one more step out of this funk....

2 comments:

Patience said...

Wii got a Wii recently. Wii like it!! Everyone must get a Wii!!

Catch said...

I want wii for my birthday in May! And I want dance revolution...I think it would be fun. I sooo need to exercise.