Friday, September 08, 2006

saddest suicide yet

Female, 80 years old, died years ago.

Immediate cause: Mechanical Asphyxia and Carbon Monoxide and Benzodiazepine Intoxication

How injury occurred: Deceased ingested diazepam, inhaled automobile exhaust and placed plastic bag over her head.

Activities/Memberships/Interests: Avid reader, enjoyed gardening and shopping at Nordys. Enjoyed spending her winters in Arizona past 13 years and clamming on the beach.

Survived by: husband, son, daughter, 1 grandchild.

The only clue: Memorials: Parkinsons

No comments: